Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
I really hope that somebody does make rear sets for the Bobber. I’m starting to get a little tired of grinding the foot pegs in tight/fast corners. I know the Thruxton is the big lean bike but I love the look of my Bobber too much.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Bobber riders,

just wanted to activate this thread again in search for rear set controls. Any news on this? Are any available from customizers? I haven't found any so far...

Thx
Chich

·
Registered
38 Posts
So, I saw this same video and decided i need a set of these pegs. Found this bike and followed it through source after source and finally ended up on an Instagram picture of this bike once it got its paint job and was named the Bobster Bonnie & Ride by Triumph Toulouse. Pretty awesome build in itself! This is a video of it on a drag strip Log In or Sign Up to View
I reached out to a company called Free Spirits Parts that had posted the image of the Bobster hoping that they did indeed make them but have yet to receive a response. Hopefully im able to find the place to get these made! Maybe some of this information can help you find them to!

·
Registered
Triumph Bobber Ironstone
24 Posts
So, I saw this same video and decided i need a set of these pegs. Found this bike and followed it through source after source and finally ended up on an Instagram picture of this bike once it got its paint job and was named the Bobster Bonnie & Ride by Triumph Toulouse. Pretty awesome build in itself! This is a video of it on a drag strip Log In or Sign Up to View
I reached out to a company called Free Spirits Parts that had posted the image of the Bobster hoping that they did indeed make them but have yet to receive a response. Hopefully im able to find the place to get these made! Maybe some of this information can help you find them to!
hello Byron. ..hm.. I believe you not really want what you see in your attached video. It is obviousley that they used the official rear-peg-points from the speedmaster. You can by them from the speedmaster and place them on the bobber...they fitting. I can tell that cause I use those on the left side for placing my fire-extinguisher.. But the problem is, that they simply used then a shifter but mounted simply on the gearbox.. And you can easily see that when the rider starts in first gear that he pulled upwards...cause their shifter due to his position has first gear up and 2nd to 6th downwards...sure, you can ride like this...but I would have troubles with shifting procedure...for their race it makes sense...cause you can simply tap down with your feed by speeding up.. But how the right side, the brakes are solved I cannot tell.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Any luck figuring this out?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts