Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love every thing about my Bobber EXCEPT the rear light arrangement. Don't want to have number plate on the side to the bike so would like a more attractive retro rear light and number plate arrange on the standard rear mudguard. Any suggestions very welcome !

·
Registered
360 Posts
Love every thing about my Bobber EXCEPT the rear light arrangement. Don't want to have number plate on the side to the bike so would like a more attractive retro rear light and number plate arrange on the standard rear mudguard. Any suggestions very welcome !
Welcome to the forum!
I'd like to go for this; I had one of these on my '79 T140D Bonnie Special, back in the day. However, I rode with no indicators then so no idea yet what to do about them.

Cheers!
mike

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!
I'd like to go for this; I had one of these on my '79 T140D Bonnie Special, back in the day. However, I rode with no indicators then so no idea yet what to do about them.

Cheers!
mike
Yes that,s the sort of idea I was looking for - cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Calthi

Message for Calthi - love what you have done to your Bobber. The small chrome indicators and chrome tailight are very nice details- can I ask where you got them from please ? Many thanks Lionel

·
Registered
196 Posts
I contacted British Customs a couple of months ago inquiring about their plans for releasing a tail assembly for the Bobber. They stated that by year end they'd release a Pan Tail light assembly for the Bobber similar to the one that they offer for the Street Twin:

https://britishcustoms.com/collections/street-twin/products/pan-taillight?variant=46446993805

From my experience, they tend to be late with their production promises. That said, they make great parts so I'm looking forward to seeing what they release.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I contacted British Customs again. They stated that their release of the tail assembly kit for the Bobber was delayed, but should be out shortly.

Once again, from my experience, they tend to be late with their production promises. That said, I'm still waiting to see what they release before going elsewhere.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Message for Calthi - love what you have done to your Bobber. The small chrome indicators and chrome tailight are very nice details- can I ask where you got them from please ? Many thanks Lionel
Hello Lionel,

The turnlights are from Rizoma Club S:
https://www.access-moto.com/clignotant-rizoma-club-s-101070-p.html?sku_id=371672&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjZWDx_ba2AIVIQbTCh0qEQXEEAQYBSABEgJPtfD_BwE

For the tail light:
Bates Style Chrome LED Tail Light for Bobber Cafe Racer Choppers

And welcome to the forum.✌

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just had a Bates tail light fitted. Looks great but the cruise control not working now. Triumph dealer has seen these issues before when use non-Triumph lights as different resistance - any solutions out there?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts