Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - had front and rear small Triumph indicators fitted - the front ones in addition to the Rage 360s - looks good I think! - there was complete synchronicity with the stock indicators Also can see Rage indicators out of the corner of my eye which makes for fewer forgotten indicators too!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Hi all - had front and rear small Triumph indicators fitted - the front ones in addition to the Rage 360s - looks good I think! - there was complete synchronicity with the stock indicators Also can see Rage indicators out of the corner of my eye which makes for fewer forgotten indicators too!
Very cool.
Do/can they run as DRL´s as well?
(by they, i mean the Rage 360´s)

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Pretty slick idea!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Would you say the small indicators are about half the size of stock?
Do the Triumph indicators work as running lights ( front and or rears) as well, is that an option?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got the smaller triumph indicators front and rear but don't think the fronts work as running lights. They are definately more discreet but the rear still needs tidying up so hoping there are some quality aftermarket solutions out soon.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, the small indicators are easily half the size of the stock ones - much neater. Hertfordshire Triumph offered me large and small LED indicators, I chose the latter! I'm not aware that they run as DRLs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts