·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
That is the spring that allows the handle to be pushed in - in order to release the phone when it’s locked in.
Mine also came out (so don’t worry - it’s not broken...). Just a matter of gently holding it down and pushing until you hear it click back into place between the handle and the ring.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is the spring that allows the handle to be pushed in - in order to release the phone when it’s locked in.
Mine also came out (so don’t worry - it’s not broken...). Just a matter of gently holding it down and pushing until you hear it click back into place between the handle and the ring.
I made the mistake of not looking at it’s position before it popped out and now I can’t figure out where it lives. I’ve looked online for a simple pic to but it’s concelled in all pics.

I’ll take another look after work today ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Did you manage to clip the spring back in to place Mike?
If not, I can dismantle one of mine and take a quick vid of putting it back into place.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you manage to clip the spring back in to place Mike?
If not, I can dismantle one of mine and take a quick vid of putting it back into place.
Good eve good Sir... yes all sorted now. Really pleased with its positioning and looking forward to trying it out.

Just need to run a cable up to charge the phone now ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts