Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pressure washer guys. Not for the bike mainly for cleaning the block paved drive & a few other bits and pieces. Rather get something that I can rely on for a few years. Electric, any recommendations?

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Got 2 Kärchers (the bloody expensive ones) and they constantly have issues. Best advised to stay away from Kärcher, in my opinion.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I use the ZINSANO ARCTIC 120BAR PRESSURE CLEANER, i've had it for a few years and not one problem, I've usd if from cleaning my bike to stripping paint off walls

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Another Karcher user here, but I have to admit they don't impress me. The soap dispenser on mine was broken from new. I ended up stripping it to find the hose wasn't connected. Their quality control seems to be a bit hit and miss.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Another Karcher user here, but I have to admit they don't impress me. The soap dispenser on mine was broken from new. I ended up stripping it to find the hose wasn't connected. Their quality control seems to be a bit hit and miss.
Had the same issue on mine. The small plastic hose was almost connected, but not quite. :mad:
As long as we are complaining, i can also confirm that aftersales care (at least here in Spain), is a load of s**t.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I also don’t recommend Karcher. I got mine in 2000. I had the same issue with the soap dispenser and mine started leaking immediately after the warranty expired.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Got 2 Kärchers (the bloody expensive ones) and they constantly have issues. Best advised to stay away from Kärcher, in my opinion.
don't agree on this, I have a Kärcher for years and it works perfectly fine

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Maybe the diesel run ones work well.
But these latest 2 (from the 5 or so cable powered ones I’ve owned) have been the most unreliable.
Customer service has been appalling (and very expensive for shoddy, short lived work)

But of course we all have our opinions & I’m glad yours are working fine.
Personally, I don’t recommend them anymore and will not be fixing the 5700 once it breaks AGAIN.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was just wondering if the link with poor quality/experiences with everyone’s Karchers was that they were electric ones
When I bought mine you could only get petrol driven ones ;-)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Have owned 2 Karchers (K5s) and had no problems BUT i know of many people who would not entertain them after have problems,

i also have a cheap petrol one (Homelite) which is working well after 10 years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts