Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
221 Posts
How To Find Conversations (Private Messages)

From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “conversations”.

- Cricket

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How To Find Conversations (Private Messages)

From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “conversations”.

- Cricket
Thank you Cricket, I'll try that.

Chico

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cricket, I tried to do as you suggested twice in the past and got no responses.:LOL:

Chico

·
Registered
59 Posts
I started "conversations" with Roy and Eisen. I assume that if they received my pm's they would have responded.

Chico
Hey Chico, Now I'm wondering the same thing. I've sent out a couple of PM and never heard back.

I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you get it.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll try and send you a pm as a test, let me know if it got delivered.

Chico

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When I point at your avatar I don't get the option to start a conversation. If I point to my avatar I get the option to start a conversation but obviously it doesn't know to whom.

Chico

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I point at your avatar I don't get the option to start a conversation. If I point to my avatar I get the option to start a conversation but obviously it doesn't know to whom.

Chico

·
Registered
59 Posts

Chico
That's weird. Maybe a browser issue? I'm using Chrome. And I'm seeing the opposite as you. If I put my pointer over your name or avatar I have the ability to message you, but if I put it over my name avatar, I am not.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Internet gremlins at work or maybe it's the new forum format.:alien: I never had a problem with the old system.
Thank you for your help.

Chico

·
Administrator
221 Posts
When you hover over an avatar you should see an option to message that member. (It is also available on their profile.)

If you are not seeing that, please let me know what device you are using to access the site and your browser.

- Cricket

1 - 20 of 22 Posts