Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd put up a couple of pics of some cheap alternative LED pin indicators. Whilst I plan on getting some Motogadget indicators - @ 150 bucks a pair they are not at the top of the shopping list. I saw these pop up on Aliexpress the other day and thought they looked worth a shot. At just $2.60 a pair including postage I'd have been happy to just look at them and throw them out!
I dummied them up with my new tail/brake light for a test run and...
I think I like them! They're certainly bright enough and seem well made. They're available in clear or frosted and at that price I bought a pair of each of course.
These are the frosted which may throw a bit more light from the sides than the clears. These pics were taken on the bench under fluro lighting. Third pic is for reference. I did look at them without the fluros on and I'm still seeing spots.
Cheers Ben.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey Johnny, the bracket is part of the old school style tail light. My intention is to do away with the factory setup and get the plate up on the fender above the rear lip. Sadly a chopped fender is not a legal option here in Oz. Also our plate size is 215mmL x 100mmH.
Here's a pic of the light.
Cheers, Ben.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts