Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings Lads & Lasses,

My wife has instilled in me that money and stuff is just energy, if you pass it along, it helps create a void for other things to come your way. This concept I now try to incorporate into my life. So I thought I would start this thread to provide a dedicated space for anyone who wants to 'pass something along' to a fellow Triumph rider.

We all have 'stuff' we don't need, so let's consider passing it on and helping a Bobber pal out.

Only two rules:

* If you offer something you can't ask for any payment (but help with shipping costs is okay).
* If you are the recipient you must really want the item for yourself and not intend to sell it on.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Motone Black Union Jack Clutch Cover Plate

I will start this off.

I have a Motone Black Union Jack Clutch Cover Plate. Bought it and decided to go another way. It's brand new, never fitted and completely FREE to the first reply. It's not big/heavy so I will even cover worldwide shipping.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
That is such a generous thought Roy. I’d certainly take it but, in the spirit I’ll leave it for another member who can less afford to buy it than I. Good karma all around.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow! Way to go Roy ! you’re da man. really cool. Just wanted to say that. As for the cover , it’s not my style. Next guy , you’re up.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great idea Roy! I'll follow your lead. I have a pair of Triumph D64 rear multifunction lamps for the US (red only); so red brake, running and turn signals. Part number A9838046. I did paint the original silver bezel black as you'll see in the pics below. Will obviously suit someone from the US rather than where these lamps are currently residing. I just ask for postage cost to be covered which I think will be around $20.

What they look like on the bike:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You are a fine example of a human Roy... if you wasn’t so far away I’d take you out for a beer to celebrate that fact :)

I’m inspired so will look around my garage to see what’s tucked away ;)

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your kind words chaps.

I'm not a wealthy man by any means, far from it, as I work for myself and have little extra cash but with so much of our lives based around money and possessions, it's liberating to (as much as one can) remove this from this part of my life and let it be just about joy, friendship and helping each other out.

I won't say I can afford to give away all my spare parts but if at all possible I will.

This is a truly wonderful forum, with great members and I've made some great friends.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sprocket Cover For Free

Hi Chaps,

I have this spare as new polished alloy sprocket cover.

I'm offering this completely free to whomever wants it.

I'm willing to pack/ship this anywhere, all I ask is that you reimburse me any shipping costs (via paypal friends/family).

If you want it just reply to this thread and then drop me a pm.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Black Inspection Cap For Free

Greetings Boys & Girls,

I'm loving my new sprocket cover set up (pictured), so now have no need for my black powder coated inspection cap. If anyone is willing to re-emburce me for shipping (domestic or international) then you can have it for FREE with my best wishes.

First reply gets it and please pm me with address.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Greetings Boys & Girls,

Just looking through my stuff and came across a cased pair of Triumph wet-weather covers for the Bobber Panniers. Brand new, never used, complete with case and all Yours completely free, just reimburse my shipping costs (PayPal friends/family preferred).

If you want these please:

Reply to this thread confirming you want them .

And email me at [email protected] with your full address.

First reply gets them.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Greetings Boys & Girls,

Just looking through my stuff and came across a cased pair of Triumph wet-weather covers for the Bobber Panniers. Brand new, never used, complete with case and all Yours completely free, just reimburse my shipping costs (PayPal friends/family preferred).

First reply gets them.

Cheerio,

Roy

****...... just bought a pair of these for the Speedmaster

·
Registered
116 Posts
Greetings Boys & Girls,

First reply gets them.

Cheerio,

Roy

View attachment 43923
Morning Roy,

I'll take them. I mean I have your bags already, might as well get these also. lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts