Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve sorted/nearly sorted the rear fender and lights, now time to upgrade that exhaust!

Riding with majority Harley riders I was always getting stick at how quiet my exhausts were... no more!!

Video to come...

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Open continously :grin2: ... , looks great and i'm shure it sounds great.

German law sucks ...

Greetz, eric

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very Nice, how about another set powder coated black?? ??
We're actually thinking about changing the back section to something more conservative... well, maybe less bonkers than it is at the moment.

Powder coating is an interesting suggestion though, thanks Tomsy.

Swanee

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
We're actually thinking about changing the back section to something more conservative... well, maybe less bonkers than it is at the moment.

Powder coating is an interesting suggestion though, thanks Tomsy.

Swanee
I don't think pc will hold up to the high temperatures the headers reach. Ceramic coating is the way to go.
Very imaginative work, bravo.:)

Chico

·
Registered
74 Posts
I like the idea! Not for me but I still like the look! Keep us updated if you change anything!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much did it cost to do what you did there?
Over £3,500 of fabrication in total (including rear fender) but I'm now thinking about going into partnership with Josh (the fabricator king) to produce a bolt-on version of the exhaust and the rear fender, that's if there's enough love for them though. We're also looking at different end sections for the exhaust in case you're not feeling the under seat version.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love it. Would definitely be Iinterested but probably couldn’t afford it haha

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC
Don't worry BearJu, if we get enough interest the unit cost wouldn't be a fraction of that :smile2:

And I'm sure we'd be able to work a discount out for members :wink2:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Haha yea but I’m sure it would still be around the $800 range plus another $100 in shipping. Would be tough to swallow unless I could manage to sell the stock headers and VH for a decent price.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts