Triumph Bobber Forum banner

'Parking With Presence', Show Us Your Photos

59K views 526 replies 79 participants last post by  Garibaldi1971 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Greetings Lads & Lasses,

Okay so this is a little fun or maybe I've just got too much time on my hands...0:)

But for the whole of my biking life I will admit then when I visit the store or especially visiting a a tea room (that's the Englishman in me) or coffee shop (but now I'm in America) or restaurant, I always choose my parking spot carefully. As well as thinking of security and safety I confess I park up so I can get a really nice look at my bike when enjoying refreshments or just walking back to it.

Am I a little too enamored? No idea but I've always done it and love to look at my bike. Anyone else do this or is it just me?

If you're like me, then snap a pic and share it here.

This is my bike as seen walking back from the store last night, on a chocolate run for my wife (well any excuse really :grin2:).

Cheerio,

Roy

See less See more
#22 ·
@Big Bear, welcome back mate! Tell us more about your Scrambler...
@Roy, in what sense was your breakfast a 'working breakfast'? Do tell...

Happy to share mate.

I work for myself (mostly on line) and with my clients spread around the world, most of my time is spent on the computer, emailing etc. hence plenty of time to check threads/posts on here:wink2:. So working from home a lot sometimes gets a little predictable. So now and again I grab my computer, head out for some nice breakfast and spend the morning doing all my usual work but out in the world.

At the very least it's a change of scenery.:smile2:

Cheerio,

Roy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.