Triumph Bobber Forum banner

401 - 420 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
...and smack dab in the middle of all those HDs. Really highlights how great and unique the design of the Bobber is. 👍
I have had more compliments and questions then I can count mostly from obviously seasoned Harley or Indian riders of which I am both!

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #404 ·
Just a fun 'I'm lost' photo my wife took yesterday while out on a five hour ride.

As my wife & dog were following me (in the Jeep) I decided to run the bike low - got down to 6 miles left on the gauge, good to know but don't plan on doing that on my own.. :eek:

Location; just outside Sedona Arizona.

Cheerio,
Roy

·
Registered
132 Posts
After years of sailing into the sunset, I'm finally back to riding into the sunset: Taken today
Edge.jpg

Caught a reflection of the setting sun on tank and side cover: Remote beach ... pretty much deserted ... what a treat!
reflections.jpg

Different bike, different time ... Circa '86 dreaming about sailing into the sunset: (woman in the silhouette went to sea with me, but jumped ship in Fiji a few years later. I sailed on alone, as you do ... )
P1010009.JPG

Between bikes, but still heading into the sunset ... it's a theme me thinks.
At_sea.png

·
Registered
610 Posts
Willie j, I think I snow skied on that mountain a looooog time ago. It was about 10$ for all the pain you could inflict on your body/per day. It was all I could do to get that 18 wheeler to Wa state the next day

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted the chain for the first time ever (and gave her a bath). 2nd pic is my Bobber Black and son’s Indian Scout Bobber 60. View attachment 49419 View attachment 49420
Cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted the chain for the first time ever (and gave her a bath). 2nd pic is my Bobber Black and son’s Indian Scout Bobber 60. View attachment 49420
Almost thought it was my garage for a sec. Same color Bobber (except the original not a BB), but Indian Scout (not a 60) is matte black. Car in the background would be a Mini Cooper, though.

401 - 420 of 422 Posts