Triumph Bobber Forum banner

261 - 280 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Thank you gents. It's the opposite end of the bike spectrum from my Bobber and serves long distance as well as colder weather riding very well. The Corbin saddle helps it accomplish that assignment.

Chico

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Went to lunch with a great friend today at the cafe in the pic and then rode to a dealership to test ride what will likely be my next bike, a Yamaha FJR1300ES (2016 or newer). Beautiful weather and LOVED the FJR! It kept up with the guy from the dealership leading me on a test ride, and he was riding a Triumph Rocket! He cracked the throttle from a stop sign and I did a fraction of a second later and I kept right up with him from 0-50mph. Fantastic torque!

·
Super Moderator
1,155 Posts
Went to lunch with a great friend today at the cafe in the pic and then rode to a dealership to test ride what will likely be my next bike, a Yamaha FJR1300ES (2016 or newer). Beautiful weather and LOVED the FJR! It kept up with the guy from the dealership leading me on a test ride, and he was riding a Triumph Rocket! He cracked the throttle from a stop sign and I did a fraction of a second later and I kept right up with him from 0-50mph. Fantastic torque!
I love the FJR! Pics and full report if you buy one please. Are they still making the FJR?

261 - 280 of 285 Posts