Triumph Bobber Forum banner

221 - 240 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Albeit a bit dated from last week, this is a photo of my Bobber in her natural habitat (Blue Ridge Mountains-VA in the backdrop; also excuse the glare, as I'm literally the worst photographer ever).

·
Registered
168 Posts
Traveled through Monument Valley and Four Corners when I had to deliver my car from where I lived in California to a port in Delaware for shipment to Germany. Beautiful area.

Although, I must say I would be scared shitless trying to avoid all those tumbleweeds flying across those roads in that area.

Reactions: Roy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Albeit a bit dated from last week, this is a photo of my Bobber in her natural habitat (Blue Ridge Mountains-VA in the backdrop; also excuse the glare, as I'm literally the worst photographer ever).

View attachment 45031
If that is Skyline Drive in VA it is indeed a great ride and gorgeous views. Try it during the fall as well.

Reactions: Chino

·
Registered
168 Posts
If that is Skyline Drive in VA it is indeed a great ride and gorgeous views. Try it during the fall as well.
@Patchez , it is indeed Skyline (only rode the bike from Waynesboro entrance to the Swift Run Gap control point for this particular trip - so thats about halfway through Skyline?). Im excited for fall, hopefully the roads won't be cluttered with leaves.

221 - 240 of 283 Posts