Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Greetings Lads & Lasses,

Okay so this is a little fun or maybe I've just got too much time on my hands...0:)

But for the whole of my biking life I will admit then when I visit the store or especially visiting a a tea room (that's the Englishman in me) or coffee shop (but now I'm in America) or restaurant, I always choose my parking spot carefully. As well as thinking of security and safety I confess I park up so I can get a really nice look at my bike when enjoying refreshments or just walking back to it.

Am I a little too enamored? No idea but I've always done it and love to look at my bike. Anyone else do this or is it just me?

If you're like me, then snap a pic and share it here.

This is my bike as seen walking back from the store last night, on a chocolate run for my wife (well any excuse really :grin2:).

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Some great photos gents,

I must confess that since I fitted my hard panniers I think I'm riding more, just can't resist offering to run errands for my wife.

Er in doors ran out of chocolate ice cream so what's a chap to do..:surprise:

A stunning Arizona evening.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
364 Posts
Parked in pole position outside our local chippy for steak and kidney pud and chips, of course washed down with a mug of tea. Now I bet you don't get that in Arizona! :wink2:

If there's one thing I miss Its steak & kidney pud and chips , erm didn't see any mushy peas there Bobber Bomb :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
If there's one thing I miss Its steak & kidney pud and chips , erm didn't see any mushy peas there Bobber Bomb :wink2:
The mushy peas are there, they're behind the chips...and I agree steak 'n' kidney pud is a Northern delicacy that you either get it or you don't. But I know you've got good taste you ride a Bobber! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Parked in pole position outside our local chippy for steak and kidney pud and chips, of course washed down with a mug of tea. Now I bet you don't get that in Arizona! :wink2:
Funny you should say that mate, as I have had so called 'original' fish & chips all over the US and I have only ever found one genuine place that does it right and it's two hours south of me in Phoenix Arizona..:grin2: It's called The Codfather and run by an ex-pat.

Phoenix is just too darn hot in the summer but we got a visit down there earlier this year and will plan to go as it cools down in the winter. I always have my favorite; fish, chips mushy peas and battered mushrooms, it's a slice of British heaven and I stuff myself like there's no tomorrow..:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

If I get down there on my own on the bike I will take a pic.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice one D,

Looks stunning mate.

I decided to have a working breakfast. This was the view from the cafe downtown Prescott.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ruddy Nora! I’ve just staggered in from seeing a gig in Edinburgh and I’m starving. Nothing will satisfy more than what I imagine those photos will do!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Funny you should say that mate, as I have had so called 'original' fish & chips all over the US and I have only ever found one genuine place that does it right and it's two hours south of me in Phoenix Arizona..:grin2: It's called The Codfather and run by an ex-pat.

Phoenix is just too darn hot in the summer but we got a visit down there earlier this year and will plan to go as it cools down in the winter. I always have my favorite; fish, chips mushy peas and battered mushrooms, it's a slice of British heaven and I stuff myself like there's no tomorrow..:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

If I get down there on my own on the bike I will take a pic.

Cheerio,

Roy
Great fish 'n' chips in the States that's awesome...bloody h*** they'll start making decent beer next! :wink2:

1 - 20 of 140 Posts