Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have the Triumph pannier bags? I've see plenty of pics of the swing arm bag but don't recall seeing any of the larger panniers. Post pics if you got 'em please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
They look pretty good. Enough space for a few things but not massive. Waterproofs, a change of clothes for a weekend away and that would be it.

They will leave a chrome carrier when taken off though.

Not the best photo, taken on my phone. I'll try and get some photos of the inside and the bag taken off with my camera when I get a minute.

only got the one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
No they're olive. It's just bad colour on the phone camera.

They are quite dark but not as dark as the photo. The red tank looks almost black too just as an indication.

I'll try and get some better shots with a proper camera in better light this week.

They do look good though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for pics. I think I'll order the bags in olive.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Mark, I collect my Morello Bobber in a couple of weeks and looking at panniers. Are yours black or olive? Just trying to decide which is the best colour to match for the bike and as my seat is black thought black would go best? I agree with the idea of having the frame powder coated black, don't know why they come silver.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How easy is it to fit the frame, is it just a few bolts or did you get the dealer to fit it?

Bump. I have the same question and am hoping someone who has done the actual fitting will respond. Thanks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Bump. I have the same question and am hoping someone who has done the actual fitting will respond. Thanks.

I fitted mine this morning. It took me less than 30 minutes to mount the brackets and bag. Really easy to do. I really like the fact that I can remove the bags and brackets within 30 minutes for the "stripped down Bobber" look. :grin2:

I plan to powder coat the brackets black. Even with the bags on you can see some of the chrome bracket.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Guys, Using the stop watch app on my phone it took me less than 7 minutes to remove both brackets. Very easy to convert from Panniers to stripped down cruiser. By the way it took me an additional 5 minutes to put the swing arm bag back on.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts