Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm looking to get some painting done on my bike but no matter how hard I search on the internet the paint codes for my bike don't seem to be available.
Would anyone here know the paint codes for Competition Green, Frozen Silver and if possible the gold pinstriping? Thanks. ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi the green is definitely HN, can’t find the silver. Strangely they only list the green for the tank colour, with the cranberry & silver bike they only list the cranberry on that one too. Hope it’s some help

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok daggartuk, this is straight from the Triumph factory this morning (I have an insider, don't ask) There is no code for either the silver or the gold pinstripe.

They simply say, the gold pinstripe is done 'in-house', the silver is listed as just 'Frozen Silver' manufactured by IVC
Hope its some help

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Chas, I emailed Triumph and they gave the same info as yourself. In case anyone needs to know the competion green is manufactured by PPG under the name Classic Green No. 11.

Thanks also PFEN, unfortunately the website is only giving me Jet black for the Bobber -useful though for the mudguards.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts