Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just placed the order for the Gasser's exhaust, and the Motodemic adaptive headlight....express shipping of course....

I wanted to go with the Zards, but the price was just to steep. Got the light AND Gasser's for about the same price as what the Zards are here..

I'll post some pics/thoughts.

Thanks A&J Cycles!

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice.

I thought about the adaptive headlight too but decided that since the Bobber is not my long distance ride bike and since I'm usually home on it before or shortly after dark, it is a lot of money to spend for something that isn't going to be all that necessary.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice.

I thought about the adaptive headlight too but decided that since the Bobber is not my long distance ride bike and since I'm usually home on it before or shortly after dark, it is a lot of money to spend for something that isn't going to be all that necessary.
I thought about that to, but I have been on the bike for a bit of time after dark just on some general weekend rides and the standard light really is poo. My neighborhood is deer central to. Prob could have gotten away with a cheaper light, but I dig this one. The Bobber is really my only hobby at the moment that is consuming any play money.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It is a great idea and I may still do it one day. I know about deer on back roads. I have a weekend property out in the woods about 45 miles from me and the deer are like cattle out there. I've had several close calls.

I have too many hobbies that are money pits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts