Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the feedback, which more or less mirrors what I think. Mostly a pretty cool retro look. It's a bit "sunshiny" for me, but I may try it out. It seems the rare genuinely long-oval open faced helmet, which is what I need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought this helmet in matte black just to try out some painting ideas I had. So I have never actually really ridden with it. It is for sure a bit on the oval side, but be aware, the padding inside of this helmet is really firm. The top part of my ears starts to hurt just after trying out this helmet in a stand still after just a few minutes. It's stiff enough that I don't think that will break in either.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought this helmet in matte black just to try out some painting ideas I had. So I have never actually really ridden with it. It is for sure a bit on the oval side, but be aware, the padding inside of this helmet is really firm. The top part of my ears starts to hurt just after trying out this helmet in a stand still after just a few minutes. It's stiff enough that I don't think that will break in either.
Good to know, thanks!

·
Registered
532 Posts
You really do need to try them on.
the brands are all different for sizing, but more importantly some of them make your head look really round, unless you sport a fine beard. I do not.
But for style - cool 70's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts