Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought the LED bulb posted in another thread here, and in inspecting the headlight assembly before removing it, noticed the grommet in the rear of the headlight is ripped clean through and half falling out. Not a huge issue but I'd like to replace it after swapping bulbs and cannot find a part number for it.
Has anyone found the detailed OEM parts list breakdown? I'm able to find them for all the other triumph models but not the Bobber yet. (I very well may be overlooking it).
I checked the T120 parts diagram just for fun and noticed the grommet was absent from the list...(Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle parts for Headlights | Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories)
Maybe the standard Bonnie doesn't have the grommet? (I know they're not the identical lights but figured I could at least point out the part I was talking about) Either way if you kind folks could help me out that would be fantastic!

·
Registered
428 Posts
My grommet is split clean from the factory letting it be installed on the wire. Mine used to fall out regularly until I pushed the excess wiring as far into the headlight as possible and reinstalled the grommet. It has stayed in place for well over 500 miles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect thank you! I thought the "rip" in that grommet looked very clean, Almost like it had been cut by a knife haha. I guess mine just came loose. I'll make sure it's in properly when I'm done installing the new bulb.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts