Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Just wondering if anyone knows the best site to get a black/silver number plates that fits into the triumph side mount kit? Any advice much appreciated
Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that.
Yeah I measured it, the size I need is 7.25” x 4.25” but most places on eBay only do 7x4. Just wondered if anyone knew of a site that makes custom sizes. I thought if it was a part from triumph it would be fairly easy to find a plate to fit....

·
Registered
602 Posts
get a 7.25 x 4.25 and a rasp!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cheers for that.
Yeah I measured it, the size I need is 7.25” x 4.25” but most places on eBay only do 7x4. Just wondered if anyone knew of a site that makes custom sizes. I thought if it was a part from triumph it would be fairly easy to find a plate to fit....
https://replacement-number-plates.com/plate-maker/

Replacement number plates do 7.25 x 4.25 if you select 'more plate sizes' then 'small motorcycle'. Delivery is quick and quality is good. You can also get them to add the BS mark so the plate looks legal even if it is officially the wrong size. Don't think they do them in black and silver though!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot! I will go have a look. I might order a black and silver one off eBay at the 7” x 4” size, if in the event I get stopped and told to take it off I will probably have to go down the yellow and black road. Again I may get told to take that off due to size and if that happens the side mount bracket will pretty much be a waste of time. Fingers crossed I get to keep on the black and silver one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts