Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody fitted any different handlebars other than the standard flat bars, clip ons or ape hangers? I feel that I would be more comfortable if the bars were a little higher and maybe back a little. Appreciate if anybody has any photos with different bars, thanks.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Anybody fitted any different handlebars other than the standard flat bars, clip ons or ape hangers? I feel that I would be more comfortable if the bars were a little higher and maybe back a little. Appreciate if anybody has any photos with different bars, thanks.
I have the mini apes which are 12" tall. I was also considering 16" apes, but you would need to have hoses and wires custom made. The kit you buy for the apes are perfect for the 12" apes. You could probably get away with adding a 2" riser, but you would still need to have a new brake line made.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I️ put 2 inch risers on, and did not need to change my lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brandon but I'm not wanting to go for ape hanger style just something a little higher than the current flats.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WMFB sorry I must be a bit dyslexic!!! Also I just noticed link to your post with photo and details of risers. Thanks

·
Registered
459 Posts
Reactions: MarkArbroath
1 - 17 of 17 Posts