Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited my local dealership today in Kent and in the car park was a lovely looking Bobber which had just had the Freespirits forward controls fitted and a Brembo front brake kit. It had a few other mods added... side plate, smaller indicators front and rear, headlight trim etc. Does it belong to anyone on here?

Also a question for the moderators... can a Spotted section be added?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geeze look at that side plate. Guaranteed to leave sparks. :wink2:
It’s a Triumph part... no longer available in the U.K. as it isn’t legal but still available in the USA. It has a swing arm mechanism which enables it to be folded against the bike which also stops it being snapped off in the event of an impact. ;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
It’s a Triumph part... no longer available in the U.K. as it isn’t legal but still available in the USA. It has a swing arm mechanism which enables it to be folded against the bike which also stops it being snapped off in the event of an impact. ;)

Hi Mike, well aware of the part and it's options, just remarking on the size of the license plate. Huge compared to here in the US. No negatives, just a comment. Go with glory.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Mike, well aware of the part and it's options, just remarking on the size of the license plate. Huge compared to here in the US. No negatives, just a comment. Go with glory.
Oh I see... sorry mate didn’t mean to teach you to eggs. I hadn’t realised you were referring to the size of the plate itself. Here in the U.K. that’s still too small to be legal. Being black and silver isn’t legal either but many of us run our plates this way :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh I see... sorry mate didn’t mean to teach you to eggs. I hadn’t realised you were referring to the size of the plate itself. Here in the U.K. that’s still too small to be legal. Being black and silver isn’t legal either but many of us run our plates this way :)

Oh, no worries. I think the bobbies or whatever the traffic hall monitors are called need some spectacles as required kit if they can't read that from half a km away. :grin2:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Looks good. Great additions without altering the overall look of the bike.

I've got the headlight bezel on my BB. I wasn't completely sure when I ordered it but was impressed when I received it. If anyone is considering it, the pictures don't do it justice. Looks fantastic fitted. Definitely one of the better Triumph made adornments.

I've ordered the 40mm short stem indicators front and rear from Triumph. Hoping it will clean the light arrangement up a bit without having to chop things about to much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts