Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys ,

after riding my bobber since april ..it was time to go for the next round of update

my original thread after first round of upgrade :
https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/113-triumph-supersport-bobber-general-discussion/15505-my-bobber-me-short-review-some-photos.html

this time .. airbox delete and frame mounted asymmetrical fog light on bottom right side of the frame

i am looking for advice :

would love to loose the center stop light i really dislike it
and would love to keep the same style/size of turn signal ( would need to be dual function to include stops )

any pointer in the right direction would be welcome

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you want to keep the long fender you could do something similar to what I’ve done (prior to adding the taillight) but throw on the larger Rizoma iRides or something like that. Although you’d have to move the license plate back up to the fender so you may not like that. Not sure how to do it otherwise, I’ll look around while I’m bored watching football and see what I find, I like the idea.

If you want to go short fender the OEM fender is just that, two dual multi functions.

·
Registered
515 Posts
hi guys ,

after riding my bobber since april ..it was time to go for the next round of update

my original thread after first round of upgrade :
https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/113-triumph-supersport-bobber-general-discussion/15505-my-bobber-me-short-review-some-photos.html

this time .. airbox delete and frame mounted asymmetrical fog light on bottom right side of the frame

i am looking for advice :

would love to loose the center stop light i really dislike it
and would love to keep the same style/size of turn signal ( would need to be dual function to include stops )

any pointer in the right direction would be welcome

Looks good. What fog light is that? Was it easy to mount on the frame?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
’Looks good. What fog light is that? Was it easy to mount on the frame‘
Light is from krator .. 30 bucks on amazon
Bracket is from :
https://carpyscaferacers.com/product-category/shop-our-store

Jim Musto
I really like your rear lights setup..would have to check that.. but I want to keep my offset side stop light with license plate

rogan.mcgillis
Thanks... yeaaahhh the plate and side stop light have to stay :)

‘Looking great! Is that a Statement seat?”

Yes it is, I just did re dye the leather to uniform the color between straps, seat and side bag

·
Registered
515 Posts
’Looks good. What fog light is that? Was it easy to mount on the frame‘
Light is from krator .. 30 bucks on amazon
Bracket is from :
https://carpyscaferacers.com/product-category/shop-our-store

So Carpy's bracket fits the Bobber frame with no trouble? Is there a reason you didn't use his fog light as well? I've always liked it (though it's not cheap of course).

Also, sorry to bother you, but any chance of a closer up pic of the fog light? Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@majstevetrevor

" So Carpy's bracket fits the Bobber frame with no trouble? Is there a reason you didn't use his fog light as well? I've always liked it (though it's not cheap of course)."
yes it fit :)
i did buy his light .. but the one i got from amazon was way better than i did expect .. and black instead of chrome

" Also, sorry to bother you, but any chance of a closer up pic of the fog light? Thanks! "
sure can do asap :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here a couple more shot of the light as per your request...hope it helps

I did not post process. ..to make sure you get to see the light color

Words of advice
I did tint with 3layer of yellow 3m film
Original LED bulb was not as bright and too cold..giving me a slightly green light...beuuurk

New LED bulb..13 buck on Amazon..way stronger and a tad warmer...going to redo the glass with a Amber film and see where it take me

Facit ..the Amazon light is great if you replace the LED bulb with a stronger one

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More photo for the bracket..and me taking it out for the first time after the last round of upgrade...sooo fast...soooo loud..and
now soooooo bright ?

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts