Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
Just purchased new Bobber Black with whitewalls, V&H Exhausts,Brown Quilted seat,Short rear mudguard,Side mounted number plate,Brown grips, Titanium wrap, shorter front and rear indicators, Brass petrol cap and today fitted homemade brass bobbins and new rear custom light.
Bike rides amazing!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Congrats & welcome the forum.
Wish my Bobber had tires with such immense grip they could stick to the ceiling like that :grin2:
Oh well!

On a serious note; stunning bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers eisen,
Not sure how to rotate my pics but new to this and I can only get better!
Great place to own a bike in Majorca by the way.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi Folks,
Just purchased new Bobber Black with whitewalls, V&H Exhausts,Brown Quilted seat,Short rear mudguard,Side mounted number plate,Brown grips, Titanium wrap, shorter front and rear indicators, Brass petrol cap and today fitted homemade brass bobbins and new rear custom light.
Bike rides amazing!
Looks great, love the bobbins! :smile2:

·
Registered
459 Posts
@Bowlsey:
take the time to complete your presentation.it's always nice to locate friends :wink2:

to avoid seasickness,I put the bike on his tires :laugh:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I knocked up some aluminium bobbins on my lathe, but I do have a spare chunk of brass lying around and looking at yours I think I might have to make some with that!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice one.

I may be a bit biased, but the whitewalls work really well on the bobber.

Where abouts in the UK are you?

·
Registered
114 Posts
somewhere...

Are you uploading your images via an iPhone? For some unkown reason mine are sometimes upside down when using the iPhone?!
Mike, Somewhere I get your problem, in a case like that I am just turning my Iphone ::laugh:

Btw guys does anybody has a solution for a severe neck problem?

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Mike, Somewhere I get your problem, in a case like that I am just turning my Iphone ::laugh:

Btw guys does anybody has a solution for a severe neck problem?
I typically email them to myself, save them in an images folder on my pc, then open and rotate them with simple Windows picture viewer. Close them, then upload.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Mike,
I'm uploading from pics on my I-Pad.
I've tried rotating on my I-Pad before uploading but still upside down results!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi Mike,
I'm uploading from pics on my I-Pad.
I've tried rotating on my I-Pad before uploading but still upside down results!
On iPad it’s quite easy, open the piccie, press “edit”, “rotate” , rotate the piccie and save again, guess that would do it
Léon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts