Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
New owner here, picking her up tomorrow morning, ex demo one, I have been riding for over 40 years now, never been without a bike in all that time, I have had more bikes than I care to mention, if I sat down and counted them all I would frighten myself,
I have never had a triumph, they have never grabbed my attention until I saw my first bobber the other week, my current ride is a z1000sx Kawasaki which I am keeping along with the bobber, chalk and cheese really, but I love them both. So fingers crossed its going to be a dry day tomorrow.:smile2::smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Hi all
New owner here, picking her up tomorrow morning, ex demo one, I have been riding for over 40 years now, never been without a bike in all that time, I have had more bikes than I care to mention, if I sat down and counted them all I would frighten myself,
I have never had a triumph, they have never grabbed my attention until I saw my first bobber the other week, my current ride is a z1000sx Kawasaki which I am keeping along with the bobber, chalk and cheese really, but I love them both. So fingers crossed its going to be a dry day tomorrow.:smile2::smile2:
Welcome...hardly call yourself a newbie with over 40 years of riding under your belt!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I pick mine up next week. So, you're probably riding now, but when you get a minute, tell us of your initial experiences with the demo.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome.
I'm a newbie on Tirumph as well and I love the bike. Hope you hade an excellent first day with your new ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts