Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the bobber scene, picked up my new bike about a month ago and absolutely love it, it’s the only new bike I’ve ever had, I traded in my cb1000r so it’s a completely different bike and love every minute of it.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm curious to see how you decide to setup you bike, coming from a cb1000r. Are you planning on clip-ons to make your Bobber sportier, or are you planning on keeping it more of a cruiser? Any mods planned soon? What color did you buy?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm curious to see how you decide to setup you bike, coming from a cb1000r. Are you planning on clip-ons to make your Bobber sportier, or are you planning on keeping it more of a cruiser? Any mods planned soon? What color did you buy?
This, and congrats!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Hi, no clip ons, I want to keep the bobber style, only plans I have is a side mounted number plate, cut the rear fender down really short and led indicators all round, maybe some black bars
. I went for competition green. Love it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts