Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

whenever I researched any information about the Triumph Bobber, I found results from this site.

I browsed it's forums and saw tons of great advice, info sharing and encouragement..all great things for a forum.

As a brand new Triumph owner and rider, I'm hoping I can learn a lot from the experienced people on these boards (when I get time to come on it).

Thanks,
Haydn

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the group! I love a matte finish, and the white walls look great on it too. Any other changes in mind?
Thanks for the thoughts and warm welcome @ysolo. I plan to do two other simple additions near term:

Saddle Bags
https://larosadesign.us/black-leather-solo-saddle-bag-set-for-2016-up-triumph-bobber-diamond-tuk/

Seat
https://larosadesign.us/triumph-bobber-solo-seat-black-diamond-tuk/

Long term, I may look at wheel and exhaust updates, but I'm loving it the way it is, too....maybe I'll get more ideas the longer I'm around here :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh man, I love the white walls. Looks so good on the matte bike.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thank you, matte black and white are a classic mix. Coming from the UK to the US, I really liked the idea of a little bit of "50's Americana" on the bike.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Weird, usually i hate the look of white wall's but on this bobber they look awesome, cool ride.
Thank you, maybe it's because they're quite thin white-walls, maybe? But I'll take the compliment anyways, cheers :laugh:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Long term goals a for a matt black-out body with gold accents.

I found these pictures from the next season of Peaky Blinders which sealed the direction for me, including the meshing over the headlight.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Your bike looks fantastic as does the boys’ from Peaky Blinders. Didn’t know there’s a next season. Any idea when?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your bike looks fantastic as does the boys’ from Peaky Blinders. Didn’t know there’s a next season. Any idea when?
thank you man, kind words.

As for Peaky Blinders, there's been no official release yet, but they wrapped filming in Jan, so hopefully in the next couple of months we'll get an update.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts