Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
It looks appropriate (rugged) for the bike. At first blush, I'd thought that the bag's proximity to the pipes might be a problem (as all leather seems to sag over time), yet the leather looks stout enough to withstand the heat. I'm sure my pipes get hot, but I haven't noticed them as a problem in the Texas heat (which is now cooling a tad).

Reactions: chezqui

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sweet! It looks right at home on the Bobber. Down the road it will be cool to see people get different colors of similar bags as they can contribute to a larger theme someone might have in mind.... and what better to do this on than the Bobber :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks appropriate (rugged) for the bike. At first blush, I'd thought that the bag's proximity to the pipes might be a problem (as all leather seems to sag over time), yet the leather looks stout enough to withstand the heat. I'm sure my pipes get hot, but I haven't noticed them as a problem in the Texas heat (which is now cooling a tad).
There is a little space between the bag and the exhaust although I wouldn't carry ice in there!

Attachments

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have just put another hole in each strap which has pulled the bags up a little tighter to the frame which is nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts