Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I have been hanging around for about two weeks now and thought its time i introduced myself and the Bobber, i have owned the Bobber for a month now and love it, had to sell my suzuki gsx1400 and two other bikes to get it, and allow for room in the garage, anyway no immediate upgrades necessary for now but some small plans next year.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like the panniers Tug. I have a Morello Red Bobber as well and definitely looking to buy panniers next year and do a some longer trips around Scotland, as well as further afield. How do you find them? Are they big enough for a few days away? and how waterproof are they without the covers?

I'm also thinking how to retrofit a bigger tank on so I can get a bit further between fill ups! I'm waiting to see if the Speedmaster tank is a direct swap over, otherwise may have to modify another tank.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the panniers Tug. I have a Morello Red Bobber as well and definitely looking to buy panniers next year and do a some longer trips around Scotland, as well as further afield. How do you find them? Are they big enough for a few days away? and how waterproof are they without the covers?

I'm also thinking how to retrofit a bigger tank on so I can get a bit further between fill ups! I'm waiting to see if the Speedmaster tank is a direct swap over, otherwise may have to modify another tank.
Thanks
Panniers are very good quality and reasonable size they are weatherproof but i also have the triumph nylon elasticated pull over covers which makes them 100%.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts