Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I hope all is well. Do any of you know where to get a smaller rear fender fir my Bobber Black?

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Are you in the USA or overseas? In the USA, A&J Cycles sells a great looking rear short fender. Wunderkind, out of Germany, but also sold by A&J Cycles sells an awesome short fender with integrated LED tails. And you can buy the Triumph brand accessory shortened rear fender with LED tails.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
As Ysoslo mentioned, your location would be handy in order to help you source a kit @ the right price and country.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in the UK, I am interested in your offer to split yours. The bike is standard apart from the ape hangers which suited my style of riding, as the standard bars felt to narrow for me. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you all in the future.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am wanting to change my pipes for a better sounding bike. Do any of you have any recommendations? I see loads on eBay but which is the best sound and performance? Hope you can help. Cheers ?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hey Phil! Welcome!

Have a read through this thread lots of pro's and con's info. If you still find yourself wanting, and since it is such a subjective thing, I can only recommend you do a forum search for "exhaust",, there has been an exhausting number of discussions about exhaust...

Yes I went there!! :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info. Is there anywhere in the UK that makes the drag pipes? The ones I have seen on eBay are made in the US.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts