Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received today my new leather bespoke tail bags - have attached photos. I'm considering, for touring and mini-breaks, attaching Kriega US-20 Dry Pack on top of tail rack. Theres enough room on the rack. Theoretically the US -10 could be attached on top of this, and there's also the small space between tail rack and seat for another small bag!

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Very nicely done.

Imitation being the best form of compliment, what rack is that on the fender, and where did you get those bags?

Reactions: Greybeard

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks great. I also like your idea of attaching a Kriega US-20 Drypack on top. It’d be a perfect addition for a weekender.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Received today my new leather bespoke tail bags - have attached photos. I'm considering, for touring and mini-breaks, attaching Kriega US-20 Dry Pack on top of tail rack. Theres enough room on the rack. Theoretically the US -10 could be attached on top of this, and there's also the small space between tail rack and seat for another small bag!
Did you attach a Kriega US-20 Dry Pack to the rack? If so, how does it fit and look? I'm planning on getting a rack and adding a US-20 to my bag collection and would love to see how it fits before making the purchases.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you attach a Kriega US-20 Dry Pack to the rack? If so, how does it fit and look? I'm planning on getting a rack and adding a US-20 to my bag collection and would love to see how it fits before making the purchases.
Hi MikeB - yes did purchase US-20 : fits perfectly but have not yet taken photo - will do so when stops raining! GB

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I’m interested in both the tail bags and rack, where did you get these. I just purchased my first bobber and that is exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks
Kelly

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Very nicely done good Sir , I might have to steal this idea ? Not sure what I'd use them for but I do like the look a lot , I've got the black triumph swingarm bag so do they do the rolls in black? A link would be appreciated if you get the time. ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
thinking of something like that to carry 2 x fuel bottles on the fender rack for longer runs and fitting a Hepco and Becker rack for luggage

FB_IMG_1589692067720.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great idea. I saw it on couple of bikes near my area and I was excited to get this but I was told that these racks can't take more than ~10lbs without damaging the rear fender that it is bolted on. Is that so ? Do you happened to know what's the max weight your rack has sustained ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts