·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Definitely a cool seat, but looks like it might be a bit hard on the tookus.

-GPz/Gary

·
Registered
630 Posts
Your seat looks awesome, I'm very jealous! Alex Leather Craft do some really cool high quality stuff, and with their seats roughly costing half as much as Triumph's own leather statement seat they're very tempting. The only thing holding me back is the dished profile. I've now gotten used to my Triumph quilted seat, the flatter profile allows me to shuffle around a bit on longer runs so I'm not sure I fancy going back to a butt hugging seat (like the OEM) that holds me in one place but maybe???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love my Alex Leather Craft, though time over I might have added a layer of gel.......hence the spring seat.
I talked to Alex about adding a gel. He said it was a waste of money because the skin is 2.5mm thick and the gel has no effect.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just found the german seat builder myself his stuff looks great. Was a little worried because I'd heard of a fitment issue with the stock bracket needing a hole extended to fit it. Anybody else have to mod the bracket or was it just a clean swap?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alexovo sedlo má přesné šrouby, které se vejdou do držáku.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just found the german seat builder myself his stuff looks great. Was a little worried because I'd heard of a fitment issue with the stock bracket needing a hole extended to fit it. Anybody else have to mod the bracket or was it just a clean swap?
I think there were a few minor fitment issues to start with when people had to send in their own measurements and ALC were modding their universal bobber seat with spring mounting points attached. But now they have a whole dedicated Triumph Bobber section I'm sure they're just bolt on bolt off.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts