Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup y’all. I just purchased my very first bike and I wanted to introduce myself to the Bobber community.

This bike has been awesome. I was actually looking for a Scrambler but I got this bike for a steal. It definitely doesn’t feel like a 1200. It’s very tame. I had some concerns being this is my first bike but it’s been a perfect first bike considering how much HP it has for 1200 cc.

I’ve purchased some parts for it and I’ll be posting some pics soon. Feel free to comment on any advice or recommendations for a newbie rider. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s bikes!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome to the fold Dang. Did you remove the rear fender or did you acquire the bike sans mud guard?

Chico

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Congrats on getting a steal on the Bobber. You might think about stealing a rear fender before long ? unless you’re a fair weather rider. But, either way, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'd recommend 4 sets of 8-10 leg extensions, 3 sets of leg curls, 4 sets of bench presses, and 5 miles on the treadmill at about a 10-minute per mile pace. Do that every other day for a few weeks and recovery from your post-crash surgery will be much quicker. :p

-GPz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
  1. Lol
  2. I'd recommend 4 sets of 8-10 leg extensions, 3 sets of leg curls, 4 sets of bench presses, and 5 miles on the treadmill at about a 10-minute per mile pace. Do that every other day for a few weeks and recovery from your post-crash surgery will be much quicker. :p

-GPz
    [/
I'd recommend 4 sets of 8-10 leg extensions, 3 sets of leg curls, 4 sets of bench presses, and 5 miles on the treadmill at about a 10-minute per mile pace. Do that every other day for a few weeks and recovery from your post-crash surgery will be much quicker. :p

-GPz
Lol. I’m not that type of rider otherwise I would’ve gotten a sports bike. I’m hoping my bike career will

·
Registered
177 Posts
Its a fine first bike besides the price which you seemed to dodge. It is calm enough to cruise easily but you can rev it around if you want to have fun, Handling is great for it's class as well. My first bike in 14 years and I really enjoy it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts