1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Definitely clean looking. Good job.

·
Registered
16 Posts
can you provide some details on this setup? im interested in something along these lines and would be most grateful! thanks in advance.

for some reason my browser won't load the regular sized version of the second two photos, but it looks great from the first pic!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can you provide some details on this setup? im interested in something along these lines and would be most grateful! thanks in advance.

for some reason my browser won't load the regular sized version of the second two photos, but it looks great from the first pic!
Thank you, yeah sure what do you need to know??
What have you got already?
I’ve attached the latest pic

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Mot

Hi, as you work at an MOT test center, I imagine. Being a Triumph dealer.
Are those lights OK? I know LED's are much brighter and better to see, but as the MOT standard hasn't changed so much lately, are they OK????
Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like how it looks, great job!

I'd love to hear some more details about installing, maybe some kind of picture guideline.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, as you work at an MOT test center, I imagine. Being a Triumph dealer.
Are those lights OK? I know LED's are much brighter and better to see, but as the MOT standard hasn't changed so much lately, are they OK????
Cheers
To be honest the lights under the seat are actually brighter than stock, it reflects really well off the seat pan.
Our Mot tester didn’t have any problem with any visual issues.

·
Registered
16 Posts
late follow up

sincere apologies for the delay in my reply. I have had a lot going on this year and have fallen off on my forum use! just got back from a motorcycle trip around Taiwan and am now back into bobber-mode for the summer...

So did you make a bracket for the led strip light? Would like a close up pic if pissible

This is along the lines of what i was asking ^. just looking for some basics on parts, installation, etc. in the later pic is that very small rear mudshield/fender something you did yourself?

thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts