Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
ooohhh I like them, will have a look at the price??
So just to be clear, they are on red all the time as tail lights and then go brighter when braking, but also flash orange OR red when indicating?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I paid around £40 for the rear fender on eBay (right place right time) I believe they are around £200+ new? And the indicators/stop/brake lights were £180. The cost of fitted and brackets were £155 inc vat. I have some more angles below. Sorry to picture dump but I can't stop looking at her.

Total cost of the build was £375* ish

·
Registered
600 Posts
With virtually no rear mudguard I wouldn't like to get caught out in the rain, and I'm not sure where you're going to put a rear reflector come MOT time, but it looks awesome and your air box delete is mega too, well done!!! >:)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aha luckily I don't go out if theres even a remote chance of rain! I'll take my electric Passat instead. Also the mudguard is still there protecting the engine compartment and electrics......MOT nothing a £20 note handshake won't sort ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
As I said earlier, looks fab. Are you thinking of wrapping the downpipes, in a natural/tan colour perhaps?

And, because you have clip ons, and your body will be slightly forward, riding in rain shouldn’t cause too many streaks on your back.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks great 🙂 where did you get your pressed plate made up? Is it 7”x4”?
eBay my friend - yeah I believe it is 7X4 it is still a little too big for the number plate bracket but still looks flush...enough. I don't know about anyone else but I am getting extremely twitchy about not riding as I hate the winter!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts