Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!

I just bought a Bobber Black about a week ago and thought it would be both fun and beneficial to join a forum! I’m 28 years old and from Minnesota!

Thanks everyone!

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You are 100% correct: this forum is both fun & beneficial :smile2:

Congrats on your new BB.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Congratulations on your new Bobber Black. Great ideas all over the forum. Now’s the time to get in as much ride time as you can. Heard it gets cold up there :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:) bienvenu 0:)

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Hello!!

I just bought a Bobber Black about a week ago and thought it would be both fun and beneficial to join a forum! I’m 28 years old and from Minnesota!

Thanks everyone!
Hello Chmeryl,

A heartfelt 'welcome' to the forum. I'm new here myself having just (a week ago) placed an order for my Bobber Black, so eagerly anticipating picking up up - soon I hope :grin2:

Cheerio,

Roy (and Englishman in New Mexico)

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm in MN too (north metro of Minneapolis). Congratulations on your purchase! Any changes or additions that you're planning right away?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the site. I'm in MN too (north metro of Minneapolis). Congratulations on your purchase! Any changes or additions that you're planning right away?
Thank you!! That’s awesome, I’m in Saint Paul! No changes or additions right now. I honestly love the bike the way it is right now. I’m sure I will make some changes someday but as of now I am enjoying it for what it is! When I do anything differently I’ll be sure to share ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts