Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked mine up about two weeks ago in Raleigh NC. Firstvof six customers to customize. Changing out to the V&H Blacked out silencers, swapped the seat, added thebswing arm bag and the analog clock for the vintage look. Blacking the bike out. Pics to come when I get my new exhaust and headers..until then..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Great looking bike!

What is the analog clock? I have not seen that accessory yet :nerd:
(i know what a clock is, i am just wondering where its located and what it looks like... :laugh:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum.
Great looking bike!

What is the analog clock? I have not seen that accessory yet

(i know what a clock is, i am just wondering where its located and what it looks like...
)
You can see it in picture number 2 (just the back side). It literally just connects to the handle bars.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Great little thing to have but i can't wait for some of the bike Helmet brands to come out with some HUD style tech that displays most information we need. It will go a long way to clean up a design as nice as the Bobbers. Surely everyone here can appreciate a cleaner design.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Great little thing to have but i can't wait for some of the bike Helmet brands to come out with some HUD style tech that displays most information we need. It will go a long way to clean up a design as nice as the Bobbers. Surely everyone here can appreciate a cleaner design.
I'm a big fan of new tech and i agree with you!

Look at this:
https://www.ridenuviz.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts