Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I got the same swing arm bag in dark brown. Not on bike yet, too much snow between me and my bike.

Chico

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill grab a pic of the cap for you guys Friday when i get back ? i like it, the OE cap was great but stuck out like a sore thumb IMO.

Good eyes about the tires! Shinko 88s. Reviews say they are nice and sticky but wear down faster. They are nearly half the cost of Avons so i figured i would try them out ?

Nice bike Will, best color ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Couple more things, cap is off of amazon, "Bikers Choice" for $36.

I have before and after video of the exhaust, ill post in the appropriate section as soon as i figure out how to post it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Doccom85

off topic sorry

I had to google search you avatar picture as it looked to me like a heat image of something >:)

or maybe i have a filthy mind

Reactions: getor

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tug

Lol! I've used that background off and on for years, you just gave me a new perspective hahaha

·
Registered
313 Posts
You know, every time I see another Bobber with white wall tyres, the more I want to white wall mine - it seems to suit the bike really well.

What's the white-walling procedure? Is it durable and does it need constant cleaning?

·
Registered
370 Posts
The stuff you paint on generally doesn’t last too well. Certain tires it comes stock with that option.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

·
Registered
199 Posts
You know, every time I see another Bobber with white wall tyres, the more I want to white wall mine - it seems to suit the bike really well.

What's the white-walling procedure? Is it durable and does it need constant cleaning?
I had white walls on my Harley and yes they are very durable and if you want brite white walls yes they do take a little extra work, I used to get a lot of compliments on mine, I always hated to dirty or yellowing walls!! maybe on a little OCD about my vehicles. you can click on my garage and see the harley!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts