Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, thought I'd chime in with a little intro post.

New owner as of November 30th, been lurking and staring for a few months online. One test drive and I was sold! Best sales technique ever...
Been riding for about 6 years now, former owner of a Ninja 650.

Looking forward to some more lurking and checking out everyone's set up on here!

Quick Newbie question: Where do you keep your registration for the fellow Americans out there? I'm used to having a seat compartment I used to keep my registration and insurance in. Do you just pack it in your jacket when you ride?

·
Registered
94 Posts

New owner as of November 30th, been lurking and staring for a few months online. One test drive and I was sold! Best sales technique ever...

Looking forward to some more lurking and checking out everyone's set up on here!

Quick Newbie question: Where do you keep your registration for the fellow Americans out there? I'm used to having a seat compartment I used to keep my registration and insurance in. Do you just pack it in your jacket when you ride?

I keep mine inside an inner jacket pocket (Triumph Barbour jacket). The larger inner pockets are the perfect size for California registration! Maybe I’ll see you rolling the streets of San Diego! There are a few of us now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
459 Posts
welcome to the world famous forum 0:)

et c'est un français qui le dit, c'est dire !!! :D:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
I’m sure that would work. We have instant check here. Insurance can be verified by running your plate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool! thank for the welcome guys! Someday I'll get around to putting up some pics, but she's all stock right now anyways, so it's nothing you havent seen before.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
cool! thank for the welcome guys! Someday I'll get around to putting up some pics, but she's all stock right now anyways, so it's nothing you havent seen before.
It's about the setting to. Show where u ride it, etc.

Still haven't seen any Bobber burnouts or wheelies pics yet...:surprise:

·
Registered
277 Posts

I change riding gear often depending on weather etc. I put my reg and insurance cert in a doubled zip-loc bags taped on the inside of the right side bobber pop off panel, on the inside of panel itself. not internal air box. I use blue painters tape so removal is easy. Do same on all my bikes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So for all the San Diego riders, when are we getting together for a ride?!?!

Just purchased mine a month ago and I'm overjoyed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just moved to San Diego and had a bobber a while ago and sold it. Here is a picture of it below. Now I plan on getting a bobber black soon. If you have one, how much did you pay for it? Also any recommendations on reliable shops in the area?

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just moved to San Diego and had a bobber a while ago and sold it. Here is a picture of it below. Now I plan on getting a bobber black soon. If you have one, how much did you pay for it? Also any recommendations on reliable shops in the area?

Welcome to town!! I purchased my 2017 Bobber from Southbay Motorsports, before I found Triumph of San Diego. Southbay has since changed ownership, and name, to Del Amo Motorsports. COMPLETE CRAP now. I had a great experience with Southbay, but Del Amo is so bad in every conceivable way. EVERYONE left there, so I have no relationship with them at all anymore.
Triumph San Diego, on the other hand, is just awesome. Aaron has helped me out so much with parts and mods, and I didn’t even buy my bike there. Everyone there is very nice, which there are only like four people in total. Very nice guys and the best selection of Triumphs around. Hope to see you out there!

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to town!! I purchased my 2017 Bobber from Southbay Motorsports, before I found Triumph of San Diego. Southbay has since changed ownership, and name, to Del Amo Motorsports. COMPLETE CRAP now. I had a great experience with Southbay, but Del Amo is so bad in every conceivable way. EVERYONE left there, so I have no relationship with them at all anymore.
Triumph San Diego, on the other hand, is just awesome. Aaron has helped me out so much with parts and mods, and I didn’t even buy my bike there. Everyone there is very nice, which there are only like four people in total. Very nice guys and the best selection of Triumphs around. Hope to see you out there!

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'll have to check them out. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get your bike for?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts