Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
You bought yourself a great bike! I've always loved the Morello red, and it looks like it came with the adaptive LED headlight, which is great for riding at night. I also like the seat. Did it come with all of these changes, or have you been making some tweaks since you got it?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Ace and I just recently purchased a used 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber Morello Red earlier this week. First time owning a Triumph brand but so far I've been very impressed. Loving every minute riding this Bobber! Thanks again everyone!
I opened this post with some excitement, in my mind I saw someone from Rayleigh (a UK town not far from mine) and thought someone local also has a Bobber, someone local to play with. After opening I saw that this wasn't the case. Oh well. Anyways welcome, bike looks nice, enjoy the forum, it's a great place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You bought yourself a great bike! I've always loved the Morello red, and it looks like it came with the adaptive LED headlight, which is great for riding at night. I also like the seat. Did it come with all of these changes, or have you been making some tweaks since you got it?
Thank you! Yes the Morello Red looks amazing! Especially with the tan leather seat. It also came with a matching tan side saddle bag on the left side! I know its a small detail, but its little details like that is what makes the bike! Oh and it came with the Daymaker headlights and Vanes&Hines slip on exhaust! Definitely saved some money with the already installed upgrades ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts