Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps,
New to the forum, I’ve not purchased my Bobber yet until I see the new Black edition.
I’ve had a test ride on the Bobber which I really liked.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are so many great bikes out there to choose from, I also had a test ride on the new Indian Bobber which is also a fantastic bike for many reasons. The Triumph for me is the better choice but that’s down to personal choice, the new Black edition just looks like more complete bike to me ( however I’m not a fan of the all black look) so will have to wait and see ?

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
There are so many great bikes out there to choose from, I also had a test ride on the new Indian Bobber which is also a fantastic bike for many reasons. The Triumph for me is the better choice but that’s down to personal choice, the new Black edition just looks like more complete bike to me ( however I’m not a fan of the all black look) so will have to wait and see ?

IMO the Triumph, both the Bobber and Bobber Black look waaaaaay better than the Indian. Haven't ridden the Indian so can't comment on that part, but looks alone...Triumph...hands down..

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I can´t wait to see the Bobber Black edition in person. I think it will look much better than in the pics.
Saying that, i am a fan of blacked out bike. Can´t stand anything chrome.

·
Registered
199 Posts
IMO the Triumph, both the Bobber and Bobber Black look waaaaaay better than the Indian. Haven't ridden the Indian so can't comment on that part, but looks alone...Triumph...hands down..
I have to agree Triumph knocked this one out of the park, The Harley Street Bob comes in 2nd in my opinion, I would have bought the Harley if they weren't so expensive here in Thailand, 100% import tax on them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts