Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Crap..............and I thought my 10% off $630 headlight on Black Friday was a good deal. Guess I need to get on the phone to see what my options are, since it's still in the box.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Excellent. Please let us know when you've listed the 7" adaptive model. Thanks!

·
Registered
180 Posts
A & j cycles

I just wanted to post a quick thumbs up to A & J. I have purchased almost all of my mod bits from them. Their service and prices and follow-up are second to none. Great to have them as a vendor and resource.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Quick shipping, easy installation, incredibly bright. My favorite part is the startup sequence on the adaptive light. Very happy with the purchase! Will try to get some photos and videos in soon.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Quick shipping, easy installation, incredibly bright. My favorite part is the startup sequence on the adaptive light. Very happy with the purchase! Will try to get some photos and videos in soon.
Awesome, looking forward to the rest of your coverage which for people like me sitting on the sidelines could seal the deal for us on getting this setup.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is the black. I have it on my comp green / silver - looks great!
Thanks! Ordered mine in chrome from A & J's, but they quickly messaged me to say that Motodemic only sells the black now because the chrome doesn't look good. So, it's coming in black!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts