Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I've been waiting a while for my La Rosa seat, had a custom one made and I believe they were rather swamped after Christmas with back orders etc.

Anyhow, £23 in customs charges later, and I'm pretty happy with it! First impressions so far..

Pros:

• Beautiful craftsmanship, stitching and leather quality are 5 star, rustic distressed brown matches my Tobacco Brown leather grips from Trip Machine Company, really well
  • Seat rigidity and strength is good, feels robust
  • Comfort is surprisng, the curve in the seat pan is similar to the stock seat, I find it a bit better than the quilted seat I was using actually, but it is firmer and hasn't beem tested on long rides yet
  • Seat profile is nice and flat, really suits the Bobber & appears to sit lower because of it
Cons:

• The seat shape is a little deformed and uneven (as you can see in pics below) however I think this adds to the quirky nature of it being custom made
I added a video on my Instagram, latest one, feel free to check it out! https://www.instagram.com/unparalleledtwin/

·
Registered
707 Posts
Your seat looks awesome and it really suits the bobber aesthetic, I'm very tempted. :wink2:

How does La Rosa's ordering work? I've had a look on their website and all the bobber seats on offer have rivets, is there section I've missed where you can choose your leather, stitching, and finish?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Your seat looks awesome and it really suits the bobber aesthetic, I'm very tempted. :wink2:

How does La Rosa's ordering work? I've had a look on their website and all the bobber seats on offer have rivets, is there section I've missed where you can choose your leather, stitching, and finish?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I was in the same boat as you when first ordering.. I ended up just emailing them what I wanted, and asked for the specific leather, whilst browsing their range and sharing links to some of their saddlebags that had the right grain and colour etc, for referencing purposes. Dora was helpful who I spoke with, she'll just send an invoice via PayPal and you're good to go. :smile2:

Ooh, that’s a nice one, heard so many good things about La Rosa, congratulations
Thanks buddy! Yeah, I took the plunge after hearing good things, and can safely say it was worth the wait! >:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts