Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi there! Welcome here!
Nicely done, looks like you re-upholstered a statement seat?

mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes I did, The one I ordered came with a tear along the sides and at the time no seats were available. I love the diamond pattern so I had it redone in a disstressed brown leather. I am very happy with the look of it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Tommy! Welcome to the forum! Nice bike - especially the seat and exhausts! ...looks a bit thicker than the Triumph seat with the diamond pattern - do you feel a difference compared to the stock seat?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Glad to have a new owner on the forum.

Have you started to think about what first modifications and accessories you want to do? Seems like we're at a good point for things like that, compared too earlier owners.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes the diamond stitching adds an extra 1/8 of foam. I had an option to make it thicker but thought it might not look right.
To answer your question yes I feel the difference, it is a little more comfortable.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are you happy with the change from stock bar to significantly higher bar. Do your hands get numb faster? Repeat question from above...mirrors from where?

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The high bars are great you're seating position changes to a more upright seating like in a chair. My hands do not get numb at all extremely comfortable. The mirrors came from Ebay store triumph of seattle. triumph part number A9638137 " peep" mirrors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
high bars

Are you happy with the change from stock bar to significantly higher bar. Do your hands get numb faster? Repeat question from above...mirrors from where?
The high bars are great you're seating position changes to a more upright seating like in a chair. My hands do not get numb at all extremely comfortable. The mirrors came from Ebay store triumph of seattle. triumph part number A9638137 " peep" mirrors.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That's the new name for em I guess. Always been THE bar ends in the past.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts