Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up yesterday and rode home 325 miles. In case you're wondering--yes it is possible to smile for 5+ hours. What a fun bike this is. Now, let the mods begin!

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Picked it up yesterday and rode home 325 miles. In case you're wondering--yes it is possible to smile for 5+ hours. What a fun bike this is. Now, let the mods begin!
Thats quite a first journey! But a good opportunity to get to know the bike :wink2:
Now its already time to lube the chain and get ready for the first service!!

Congrats & share some pics :grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Congrats! Wow! That is a long 1st ride! How comfortable were you after being on the bike that long? And what was it, 4 stops for gas?
I think it was between 5 to 6 stops :nerd:
I'd like to say loser buys an ice cold V&T, but you´re quite far away for that :wink2:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! Wow! That is a long 1st ride! How comfortable were you after being on the bike that long? And what was it, 4 stops for gas?[

The worst was leaving Dallas in heavy stop and go traffic. What a mess.
I stopped 5 times in all. Probably could have made it with only 4, but learning the new bike and the low fuel light made me cautious. My backside never got sore--a testament to the quality of the seat I think. Have to admit though my low back was bothering me for the last hour.
Has anyone mounted a power outlet for cell phone charger? Lost my cell battery about two hoots before home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts