Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I fitted my new seat yesterday but haven't had the chance to ride the bike to test it out, feels good just sitting there though ?

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is actually the exact seat I bought with a little addition of my daughters names added to the sides!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Would love to hear a review of this seat once you have some miles on it. I think this dark brown looks fantastic.

There is another pic on the hurly site of a bobber seat that is much lighter and not to my taste.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would love to hear a review of this seat once you have some miles on it. I think this dark brown looks fantastic.

There is another pic on the hurly site of a bobber seat that is much lighter and not to my taste.
I did see that one which caught my attention and prompted me to send Tom at Hurley Customs a message, he had just made this seat to use at a show.
I will give my thoughts on the ride comfort when the bloody weather drys a little ??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quick update on the Hurley Seat. Got out for a little 12 mile commute to work this morning and so far so good on the comfort side of things, really happy so far with the perch decision.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pretty sure I'm going to order a seat up from hurley. I might get in a darker brown. Kind of a gamble ordering without ever seen his work in person

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pretty sure I'm going to order a seat up from hurley. I might get in a darker brown. Kind of a gamble ordering without ever seen his work in person
I was the same but I can honestly say I'm not disappointed at all! ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts