Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop in and say hey.

My name is Brandon and I will be picking up my new Bobber on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will hold out for the two hour ride home. This will be my first new bike. I currently ride a 97 Suzuki TL1000S Streetfighter. I'm located in the heart of the Blue Ridge mountains in Western North Carolina (Maggie Valley). Hope to get to know all of you and can't wait to pick up my new Triumph.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Just wanted to drop in and say hey.

My name is Brandon and I will be picking up my new Bobber on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will hold out for the two hour ride home. This will be my first new bike. I currently ride a 97 Suzuki TL1000S Streetfighter. I'm located in the heart of the Blue Ridge mountains in Western North Carolina (Maggie Valley). Hope to get to know all of you and can't wait to pick up my new Triumph.
Welcome to our humble home, hope you enjoy it.
Congrats on the new Bobber, We think you'll love it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to our humble home, hope you enjoy it.
Congrats on the new Bobber, We think you'll love it!
„We“ includes me :)

To startwith, it definately is NOT a practible bike, no room for any luggage, lots of bikes can do a much higher Rpm, petrol tank,.... no problem to find a thousand reasons to get something else,.... then, driving THAT, you suddenly see a Bobber passing by (just assuming you‘re standing still ofcourse) ,.... THAT is the moment you‘d start to regret ==> good plan to get the bobber

Have fun with it :–)
Cu, Léon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts