Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all. Had my Bobber from Triumph Cinci for 3 days and busting to take a long tear out in the country. Sun. will happen. Rode 4 new Speed Triples over 18 years with a 98, 01, 05, and lastly a 11. Looking for a change I had a Carbed Scrambler for a while and then a nice Buell Lightning XB12S for a bit which I was rear ended on 3 and a half weeks ago and totaled it with a trip to the hospital, concussion, stitches, much scratches and roadrash all in the process. Pretty much healed up now.

Got a few bucks from the insurance and sold a piece of equipment and been looking at the Bobber for a bit as a possible real fun bike. Still thinking that way after a few miles on it. Want to putt around a bit more than in the past.

Cheers to everyone.

Mods in plans already...nostalgic (had a 70 new Bonne) barrel grips, License plate move, CRG bar end mirrors salvaged from Buell crash, get rid of the license plate appendage, not sure what else. Like to have more noise...**** just got off a Buell with straight thru muff...but can't see the gain of new muffs when the whole thing is muffled in the cat.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forget....how do you get the url of your picture you want to upload? Been maybe 10 years since I have seen a forum with picture uploading of this type. Also how do you subscribe to a thread to get email notification? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I forget....how do you get the url of your picture you want to upload? Been maybe 10 years since I have seen a forum with picture uploading of this type. Also how do you subscribe to a thread to get email notification? Thanks
I use SMUGMUG to host my pics on the forum.
Link here on how to find the URL and share on the forum:
http://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/113-triumph-supersport-bobber-general-discussion/3513-make-your-own-3.html

Not sure about the email notifications for threads.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Dave!

Thanks for being a client of Triumph Of Cincinnati. We appreciate it very much and it was a pleasure talking Triumph's and Buell's with you the other day.

Wanna ride to the British show tomorrow?

-Mark
General Manager
Triumph Of Cincinnati

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mark, thanks for the invite but planned a putt out into Indiana with a friend of mine on his Bonneville a few days ago. We will get a ride some other Sunday in the future as I work most Saturdays. No rest for the wicked.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Dave!

Thanks for being a client of Triumph Of Cincinnati. We appreciate it very much and it was a pleasure talking Triumph's and Buell's with you the other day.

Wanna ride to the British show tomorrow?

-Mark
General Manager
Triumph Of Cincinnati
Only noticing this now but glad to have a Triumph dealer on the forum since that goes a long way in owner experience on the forum. Not enough dealers or bike makers reach out in this way.
Glad to have you here :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks Frank!

I'm not just a dealer, but an enthusiast and Bobber owner

I want to be everyone's dealer.

As time marches on, and these bikes age, I'm here to help!

Service issues
Parts
Accessories
Or motorcycle sales,

Feel free to message me or call the dealership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts