Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am a new bobber rider. Live in SF, CA. Bought my 2018 Bobber a couple weeks ago and have been enjoying riding every mile on it.

Already have asked a bunch of questions about the bobber here and have gotten great responses.

I would love to connect with other bobber owners / clubs in the bay area. so, please suggest if you know of any and if you would like to ride on any of the weekends.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome! As someone who has lived in SF, jealous you get to ride that bad boy there. I miss the roads out there, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Where do you get your Bobber serviced? My wife and I spend part of our time in Palo Alto. We are probably going to move out there permanently one of these days so I need somewhere to get my bike serviced. CalMoto in Mountain View used to sell Triumph but they quit. I guess I will have to ride up to SF.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm in Minnesota, so envious of your year-round riding out there. Any changes to your bike that you've already made or are thinking about making?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Where do you get your Bobber serviced? My wife and I spend part of our time in Palo Alto. We are probably going to move out there permanently one of these days so I need somewhere to get my bike serviced. CalMoto in Mountain View used to sell Triumph but they quit. I guess I will have to ride up to SF.

Spirit Motorcycles in San Jose on Meridian. Triumph and Indian dealer. Very friendly and quality staff. Probably a toss up on travel time.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Spirit Motorcycles in San Jose on Meridian. Triumph and Indian dealer. Very friendly and quality staff. Probably a toss up on travel time.
Thanks. According to Google Maps Spirit Motorcycles is only 20 miles away from our house. We hardly ever go to San Jose so I will have to find my way around down there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts