Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All, new member here from the south east of England. Decided I needed a new toy as I've just turned 40, so I've sold my Lotus Elise and bought myself a brand new Bobber in storm grey & ironstone.

It should hopefully be here this week, so excited and looking forward to new adventures back on two wheels.

Here she is at the dealership awaiting preparation

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
2017 Bobber
9 Posts
So Excellent, I love that colorway! After selling your Elise I bet you have some coin left over for a mod or two if you're into that kind of thing. Welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Funny you should say about mods... I've never been one to leave things standard. Rear end tidy up is already planned, I have some Kellermann Bullets and a side license plate holder here ready, and a shortened rear fender on order ;)

Just confirmed, delivery this Friday!... Super excited. I added a couple of extras too, the statement brown seat and the short front fender.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The worst part about buying a Bobber is waiting for final delivery ... especially when you know it's at the dealers! Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike!

You've definitely chosen the best colour (in my totally biased personal opinion, of course) and be prepared for some attention - I've not stopped at a bike shop yet where the staff haven't stepped outside to take a look and I've had admiring comments from other bikers. Everyone, it seems, loves the Bobber!

·
Registered
2018 Bobber Black
213 Posts
Well, that is always the best feeling, The first ride after it is officially yours!. I'm not sure which way your summer went there, here it was choking hot.
I managed to get in some good riding times. I hope it all stays clear enough for you.
Stay safe! :cool:

·
Registered
2019 Triumph Bobber Black I 2020 BMW 330i M Sport Plus I 1956 BSA Bantam D3
34 Posts
She's here... arrived 3pm Friday... and I've not stopped riding her since.

Luckily the weather is pretty good following one of the worst summers we've had for a long time... long may the sun shine.

View attachment 51607

Congrats! Bike looks great....look forward to seeing what you have planned.

Where about are you in the south east? I'm Colchester?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats! Bike looks great....look forward to seeing what you have planned.

Where about are you in the south east? I'm Colchester?
I'm in south east Kent, but occasionally I'll be around the Witham area of Essex.

As for plans.... they've already started. I have a November Customs short rear fender on order, along with their chain guard and under-seat mount for the lights. I also bought some Kellermann multifunction bullets for the rear and I've picked up a side mount plate, although I need to buy or fabricate a new thinner washer to make that work I think.

Few other bits too, black air filter covers etc. It's a bad habit, I was just as bad for modifying the Lotus Elise when I had it.

·
Registered
2019 Triumph Bobber Black I 2020 BMW 330i M Sport Plus I 1956 BSA Bantam D3
34 Posts
I'm in south east Kent, but occasionally I'll be around the Witham area of Essex.

As for plans.... they've already started. I have a November Customs short rear fender on order, along with their chain guard and under-seat mount for the lights. I also bought some Kellermann multifunction bullets for the rear and I've picked up a side mount plate, although I need to buy or fabricate a new thinner washer to make that work I think.

Few other bits too, black air filter covers etc. It's a bad habit, I was just as bad for modifying the Lotus Elise when I had it.
I would highly recommend Poulson Creative Customs in Chelmsford if you need any help/ideas. They did all the mods on mine and so happy with it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts